1. To promote cross country skiing and biathlon in the Eastern Sierra.
2. To encourage the development of responsible and self-motivated skiers through a balance of cross country ski training, competition and academics.
3. To help provide the coaching and support required to assist each athlete to ski and race at his or her best, be that at the local, national, or international level.
4. To instill in our athletes a lifelong standard of excellence and integrity in all aspects of their lives athletics, academics, and social.
5. To promote community participation in cross country skiing as a healthful lifetime sport.